02-697 Warsaw, NIP 9512394461, KRS: 0000563188, and the way they are processed for activities related to the execution of the contract.
The purpose of this Policy is to present in a transparent manner how we collect, store and process personal data entrusted to us.
The data administrator is:
SpeedApp Sp. z o.o.
ul. Bracka 25
num. +48 22 548 00 70
The safeguards used by SpeedApp Sp. z o.o. ensure data protection at the level required by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC and the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data.
- means information about an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person.
- means a natural or legal person, public authority, entity or other entity that processes Personal Data on behalf of the Controller.
- means an operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Law of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data.
How we collect personal information?
We collect personal information in the following situations:
1. Voluntary submission of data by you:
- When you call us, we collect information about your career history. The provision of this information is voluntary, it only prevents us from making an offer which is in line with your professional profile.
- When filling out the "Contact Form" we collect information necessary to contact you, such as your name, surname, email address, telephone. Providing the data is voluntary, however, it must enable us to contact you.
2. Information saved automatically:
- We use analytical tools such as Google Analytics, which collects anonymous information on: visits to our site, pages you view, time you spend on the site.
- Public information.
How we use your personal information?
1. We process your personal data for the purpose of performing a contract (Article 6(1)(b) RODO).
2. We use anonymized data to test our IT systems, to improve the SpeedApp Ltd. service and to prepare new offers. In order to improve and maintain the SpeedApp Sp. z o.o. service, we use the technical data collected by analyzing the use of the Service by devices, the manner and quality of the Service, as well as the activity of users on the Service. (Article 6(1)(f) RODO).
3. SpeedApp Ltd. reserves the right to send messages to people whose contact details it has and who have agreed to send such messages. Messages are understood as information relating directly to the services, non-commercial letters (e.g. wishes) and commercial information (mailings and other marketing materials) (Article 6(1)(b) RODO).
4. Sharing personal data.
- In order to perform the services of SpeedApp Ltd. we share only the necessary personal data with the processors to carry out the recruitment process.
- Data transfer to other countries.
- To ensure the highest availability of our services we use a distributed IT infrastructure. Therefore, your data may be processed in Poland and on external servers in the EU.
Rights of data subjects:
1. The right to lodge a complaint relating to the processing of his/her personal data by the Controller or the entity/organization to which the personal data has been provided, to:
President of the Office for Personal Data Protection
ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa
num. 22 531 03 00
fax. 22 531 03 01
2. The right to request information about the data being processed.
3. The right to request the rectification of his or her data that is inaccurate. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement.
4. The right to request the restriction of data processing in the following cases:
- The data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data - for a period allowing the Administrator to verify the accuracy of the data.
- The processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the erasure of the personal data, requesting instead that the processing be restricted.
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are needed by the data subject to establish, assert or defend a claim;
- The data subject has objected to the processing - until such time as it is ascertained whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the Controller override the grounds of the data subject's objection.
5. "Right to be forgotten" - the data subject has the right to demand from the Controller the immediate erasure of personal data concerning him or her, and the Controller is obliged to erase the personal data without undue delay if one of the following circumstances applies:
- The personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- There is no legal basis for the processing.
- The data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing.
- Personal data was processed unlawfully.
- Personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- Personal data was collected in connection with the offering of information society services.
6. Requests to delete your personal information should be directed to the following email address: email@example.com
Period of processing of personal data:
- The period of processing may be based on legal provisions, where these provide the basis for processing:
- In the case of data processing on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator, the data shall be processed for the period enabling its realization or until an effective objection to the processing is raised.
- If processing is based on consent, data are processed until the consent is withdrawn.
- Where the basis for processing is necessity for the conclusion and performance of a contract, the data will be processed until the contract is terminated.
- The processing period may be extended if the processing is necessary for the establishment, investigation or defense against possible claims, and thereafter, only if and to the extent required by law. After the end of the processing period, the data are irreversibly deleted or anonymized.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via the contact form, email, phone or letter:
SpeedApp Sp. z o.o.
ul. Bracka 25
num. +48 22 548 00 70