Salary: - PLN
Type of contract: b2b
Ref no: WW/03/2023
● Design, architect, test and implement features in our core services;
● Build valuable tools to support the game development process;
● Deliver high quality and well-structured code.
● Build distributed systems and microservices;
● Develop mobile game Backend with Node.js and Redis;
● Work with the cross-functional team that also includes Unity developers and QAs.
● Node.js experience
● Experience with distributed systems and microservices architecture;
● Experience with NoSQL databases (ex. Redis);
● Experience in high scale systems;
● Experience with CI/CD;
● Self-learner, strong can-do attitude, and great interpersonal skills.
● Experience working with scrum teams;
● Familiarity with AWS cloud services/infrastructure;
● Familiarity with Redis.
● Generous compensation with regular performance reviews;
● Paid vacation and sick leaves;
● Healthcare (family package);
● Gym and sports expenses reimbursement;
● Lunch card;
● Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, fruits, etc;
● Latest tech equipment (macOS);
● Training & Development/Tuition reimbursement;
● Employee Referral Program with generous bonuses;
● Team gatherings and Happy Hours;
● Birthday and Christmas gifts;
● Relocation bonus for non-local candidates.