SpeedApp is an innovative and rapidly developing organization uniting experts in the IT and labor markets. We specialize in three areas: IT specialist outsourcing, IT recruitment, and IT projects implementation. We go above and beyond in our search for better solutions. We are bold and fast. We are a reliable partner for our candidates and clients.
For our Client we are looking for a node.js developer!
This job is all about:
• creating high-quality software applications for outstanding local and global brands,
• developing and optimizing server layer software — REST API, microservices, queues,
and integrations with external services,
• assuming responsibility for the delivery of clean code according to good programming
practices within a well structured process,
• working with project teams including analysts, project managers, front-end, mobile software engineers, and test engineers to deliver outstanding software,
• testing and improving the performance of the systems which we create,
• taking part in drawing up relevant project documentation.
What we're looking for candidates with:
• experience in working with frameworks such as Hapi, Express, Nest.js or similar,
• experience in Unit and E2E testing (eg. Jest),
• experience with SQL databases and ORM-s like Sequelize or TypeORM,
• knowledge of cloud solutions like AWS, Azure, GCP, Firebase etc.,
• good communication skills — we want you to interact with the people you work with,
help them do a better job,
• great attention to detail, consistency and accuracy,
• a healthy level of creativity — good ideas and constructive remarks are always welcome!
What we offer:
• non-corporate, transparent work environment, where everyone has their say,
• frequently reviewed salary relevant to market rates, your skills, engagement, and the
results you achieve,
• possibility to significantly impact your projects — your input has real value,
• continuous professional development and application of new technologies — we all
• financial support for professional development, when you want to learn, take part in a
conference, or go to a meetup,
• work-life integration, flexible working hours (yes, really, not just between 8 a.m. and 5
p.m., but no more than 8 hours per day),
• the ability to work fully or partially remotely, or check-in to one of our offices whenever