For our partner - worldwide mobile gaming leader - we are looking for a Lead Site Reliability Engineer to join our team and to help create awesome games at a company that puts quality at the forefront.
- Lead the cross-department SRE Team;
- Build infrastructure, tools and services to improve SRE services quality;
- Participate in the architecture and infrastructure design of SRE Tools and solutions;
- Work alongside Architects, Tech Leads, System Administrators, and other Engineers in the company.
- Experience administrating Linux based systems (2+ years);
- Shell/Bash, Python (2+ years);
- Experience with containerized environments and micro-services (i.e. Docker & Kubernetes);
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD systems, Jenkins, GIT;
- Cloud architectures such as AWS or GCP expertise (2+ years);
- Understanding of monitoring tools such as Newrelic, Prometheus, Grafana, etc;
- Innovation and ability to quickly learn new and existing technologies.
- Experience with Redis, AWS ElasticCache or any other key value DBs.
- Generous compensation; paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance for you and your family members;
- MultiSport Plus card;
- Comfortable office located on 20, Prosta street, Warsaw;
- Free daily breakfasts and lunches in the office and fully stocked kitchen with snacks, fruits, etc;
- Latest tech equipment (macOS);
- Training & Development/Tuition reimbursement;
- Friend Referral Program with generous bonuses;
- Friday Happy Hours and team gatherings;
- Relocation bonus for non-local candidates;
- Car parking paid.
For more info please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org